As Caffeina’s Brand Manager, you will play a crucial role in communicating the Agency’s inner values, challenges, and result to the outside audience. Your priority will be to add value to Caffeina. To do so, you will interact and maintain a solid relationship with the different stakeholders, and you will adapt the tone, style, and contents of our communication to their needs.
More specifically, you will carry out the following tasks/
- Research events and opportunities to add visibility
- Setup and fine tuning of a Branding strategy (objectives, action plan, measurement)
- Strategic support for Content Marketing
- Digital PR (Influencer mapping)
- Create and coordinate the production of communication material for events and branding initiatives
- Create and maintain a Brand Book
- Develop Brand-focused campaigns
- Develop campaigns with focus on potential employees
- Compile press releases
- Interact with the Client for shared information
- Manage and update mailing lists in collaboration with an allocated PR agency
- Setup and monitoring of a Caffeina-focused press review
PR and Media Relation
- Interact with Clients
- Interact with media professionals
- Interact with institutions
- Interact with influencers within the industry
- Interact with journalists
- Interact with Universities and other Schools
- Organise events
- Create and coordinate merchandise to support events
You will report to the General Director and the Brand.
This is what we are looking for. There are crucial sets of skills and fundamental traits that we will go through together, while under “nice to have” we have listed some qualities we consider a plus, but not required.
- Level of Education: BA or higher
- 2+ years of experience in managing a Brand
- Organised team player
- Good understanding and reporting of feedback
- Honesty, perseverance, community spirit, and precision
- The ability to build and value your own network of stakeholders
- Excellent PR skills, in order to be able to define a strong, flexible PR strategy that will include press office work, event coordination, and media, journalists, and stakeholders relations
- Result-oriented and deadline-driven autonomous planner
- Confidence with the the structure of the relationship among brands, media centres, communication agencies, and dealers
- Excellent storytelling communication skills to explain complex projects to a diverse audience
- Effective presentation design skills using tools such as Keynote (or PowerPoint) with taste and attention to detail
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to define priorities
- Great command of Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Precision and an eye for detail
- Flawless oral and written International English
What we can offer you
We commit to treating people the best way we can, with respect and a professional approach. What follows is our offer. We do not want you to commit to an offer that does not fit you. What you see here is what you get, no secrets.
- Employment contract
- Gross Annual Income depending on the experience + additional bonus (personal/Caffeina)
- Restaurant Ticket + free coffee and water 24/7
- Apple workstation
- Welcome kit: 2 t-shirts, 1 sweatshirt, 1 iPhone, 1 Tucano+Caffeina backpack
- (paid for) Conferences and events
- (paid for) Education, online courses, books and documentation
- Research and development on innovative subjects (such as VR, Wearable, IoT, iBeacon)
- Project teams of diverse resources: Developers, Designers, Creatives, and Marketers
- Relaxation (dinners, beers, etc.) offered by Caffeina
- But most of all: you can do the job you like with a team you’ll be proud of
Workplace & Culture
Caffeina is a Creative Digital Agency. Technology, Design, Creativity, and Marketing are in our genes. Our headquarters is located in Parma, a city only one hour away from Milan and Bologna. Parma has a good work/life balance and a fair cost of living.
The work environment is informal and young (the average age here is 28 years old). Most of all, we value what you can do and how well you do it. We work as a team, we help each other and we grow together, project after project.
Our work philosophy is all about merging well-established, effective solutions with new, experimental pathways. Personal input and suggestions are always highly appreciated, as we consider them to be vital for our growth.
Each job application is evaluated one by one. We use a tool to help us manage the selection process and to communicate with all candidates. Unfortunately, every now and then our answers are filtered as Spam: remember to check that folder as well!