As HR Specialist you will have all HR Administration activities in your hands, and you will optimize those activities together with the HR Manager. You are a results-driven professional who can manage, implement and enhance all processes responsibly. You will play a crucial role in recruiting and education activities.
More specifically, you will carry out the following tasks:
- Team presence track and upload
- HR software management
- Management of activation and ending procedures
- Accurate monitoring and management of monthly variations and payslips checks
- Management of team presence, payslips, meal vouchers, etc.
- Welcoming of new team members
- Recruiting, scouting, headhunting
- Management of recruiting process and initiation to the company
- Creation and application of education plans
- HR Manager support
You will report to the HR Manager.
This is what we are looking for. There are crucial sets of skills and fundamental traits that we will go through together, while under “nice to have” we have listed some qualities we consider a plus, but not required.
- 2 to 3 years of experience, preferably within an employment agency
- BA+ in Economics or Law
- Responsibility, organisation skills. motivation, thorough precision, punctuality, curiosity, flexibility, mediation skills, and a result-oriented approach
- Willingness to take care for all-round management tasks
- Initiative and unceasing desire to grow professionally
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Interest and curiosity towards Digital Marketing
- Capacity to work independently
- Confidence with the management of processes that are diverse and that involve different people, strict deadlines, and high quality requirements
- Initiative for suggesting the best tools and softwares for the above-mentioned activities (and the ability to successfully use them)
- Excellent interpersonal skills for the management of the relationships with the team, vendors, clients, accountant, and labour and legal consultants
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Nice to have
- Familiarity with the different types of contracts for sale contracts of commissioned projects
- Confidence with the operational use of a management control system
- General knowledge of Zucchetti management software
What we can offer you
We commit to treating people the best way we can, with respect and a professional approach. What follows is our offer. We do not want you to commit to an offer that does not fit you. What you see here is what you get, no secrets.
- Employment contract
- Gross Annual Income depending on the experience + additional bonus (personal/Caffeina)
- Restaurant Ticket + free coffee and water 24/7
- Apple workstation
- Welcome kit: 2 t-shirts, 1 sweatshirt, 1 iPhone, 1 Tucano+Caffeina backpack
- (paid for) Conferences and events
- (paid for) Education, online courses, books and documentation
- Research and development on innovative subjects (such as VR, Wearable, IoT, iBeacon)
- Project teams of diverse resources: Developers, Designers, Creatives, and Marketers
- Relaxation (dinners, beers, etc.) offered by Caffeina
- But most of all: you can do the job you like with a team you’ll be proud of
Workplace & Culture
Caffeina is a Creative Digital Agency. Technology, Design, Creativity, and Marketing are in our genes. Our headquarters is located in Parma, a city only one hour away from Milan and Bologna. Parma has a good work/life balance and a fair cost of living.
The work environment is informal and young (the average age here is 28 years old). Most of all, we value what you can do and how well you do it. We work as a team, we help each other and we grow together, project after project.
Our work philosophy is all about merging well-established, effective solutions with new, experimental pathways. Personal input and suggestions are always highly appreciated, as we consider them to be vital for our growth.
Each job application is evaluated one by one. We use a tool to help us manage the selection process and to communicate with all candidates. Unfortunately, every now and then our answers are filtered as Spam: remember to check that folder as well!