As an Account Manager at Caffeina, you will oversee the relations with clients for whom you will be responsible, presenting their new proposals, reports and evolutionary strategies. You will be immersed in the details of the projects we pursue and will be involved as an advisor in the defining of the consulting activities and execution of projects which constitute the core of Caffeina. The team and the other departments will respect your opinion and decisions which will be made together, in the interest of the success of the project.
This position will put you in contact with the client and challenge you to interpret their needs and wishes, and subsequently translate them into tangible and attainable business objectives. This role comes with a great deal of responsibility as the satisfaction of the clients also depends of the ability to understand and foresee their demands and to know how to accurately communication them to your team.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Draft briefs relative to the competitive bids under your responsibility
- Communicative the briefs relative to the competitive bids under your responsibility to the assigned resources
- Ensure the coherence between the work created by Caffeina and the client’s brief
- Ensure the quality of the work of your team
- Oversee the relations with the client of your responsibility and the activities of the Account Executives on their projects
- Operate as a point of contact for all the subjects and difficulties related to account management for the clients under your responsibility
- Manage the internal sale cycle from the identification of an opportunity to the closing of ethereal
- Present proposals, reports and strategies to the client
- Weigh up and make decisions on the eventualities and measures of investment involved in an up-selling opportunity regarding clients under your responsibility
- Negotiate and draft the economic proposals of up-selling opportunities for clients under your responsibility
- Contract the projects of clients under your responsibility, tend to them and their growth and keep the management control system up to date
- Oversee and confirm the timely invoicing of clients under your responsibility
- Construct and cultivate a strong and long-lasting relationship with the client, operating as a trustworthy and dependable advisor
- Develop business with the existing clients and identify areas for improvement
- Construct and cultivate relationships with other professionals in your sector, structuring and maintaining a robust network
- Develop trusting relationships with your references, maintaining frequent contact
- Support the Digital Marketing Coordinator in the drafting of internal briefs
- Prepare reports on the status of the client
- Report their progress on a trimestrial and annual basis, and also upon request
- Elaborate, measure and track the key metrics of your work
- Offer suggestions, advice, support and feedback to your team to reach objectives
- Assist your team in resolving problems, ready to recognize potential escalations
- Evaluate your team and comunicate feedback relative to the course of the project regularly, keeping all involved resources on the same page
- Receive feedback from your Director and develop solutions to anything in need of attention
- Form relationships with the Directors, Coordinators and Managers in all departments, exploring plans and strategies and discussing possible opportunities for collaboration
- Stay ahead of the curve in your interests in and knowledge of the latest technologies, the market and digital trends.
You will report directly to the Client Service Director.
This is what we need you to have.
These are experiences and important competencies for the work that we will tackle together.
- At least 2-5 years of experience, preferably in a business or digital agency
- Educated to degree level
- The desire to work in a dynamic environment, detail-oriented and driven by the deadline
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Customer-oriented approach
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work independently with effective supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to explain technical and/or business concepts to a diverse audience
- Passion for all things digital (following the evolution of the sector, the want to try the latest gadgets, an ‘early adopter’)
- Ability to understand and communicate feedback from the client to a team
- Honesty, tenacity, ‘sacrificial spirit’, precision
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent understanding of the nature and characteristics of Digital Marketing projects
- Excellent presentation design skills: a ‘passion’ for Keynote, attention to detail and thinking of the creation of a presentation
- Ability to present projects and the storytelling behind an idea to a public audience
- Good understanding of the Office suite (Excel, in particular)
- Familiarity with Project Management tools (e.g. Teamwork, BaseCamp, Confluence)
- Excellent level of International English
- Good understanding/knowledge of spoken and written Italian
And what can we offer you?
We always seek to treat people in the best way possible, with professionalism and respect. The following is our offer, all “out on the table”:
- Employment contract
- Salary based on experience + business bonuses
- Restaurant tickets + coffee & water 24/7
- Apple work station
- Welcome Kit
- Conferences and Events (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Training courses, online courses, books and informative material (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Research and development on innovative subject areas (e.g. VR, Wearable technology, IoT, iBeacon)
- A diverse project team: developers, designers, creatives and strategists
- ‘Relax time’: dinners, drinks, aperitivo etc, all offered by Caffeina
Above all, we offer you the opportunity to do work that you love with a team you can be proud to be a part of.
All candidacies are evaluated individually. We use a program for the management of the selection process and to communicate with the candidates. At times, the responses unfortunately end up being filtered as Spam, so a quick reminder to check that folder every now and then after submitting your application.