As an Art Director at Caffeina, you will be completely immersed in the agency’s projects whilst simultaneously remaining vigile in your following of new trends in creative communication, and will know how to analyse and interpret those which evolve ‘outside the box’.
Your profile will be one of a modern Jedi who knows how to master the best of their Digital ‘Force’. Your creative spirit, however, will always push you to look further, often seeking inspiration for your ideas in many territories, including those beyond your single screen.
The role of Art Director is fundamental: our team works with passion on our projects for clients, as if they were our very own. We seek people like this, who believe in the work we do, convinced that whomsoever puts their trust in us must be repaid with the highest level of quality and dedication in the activities which follow.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Think up and propose concepts and content strategies for competitive bids and special projects under your responsibility, in collaboration with a Copywriter or Social and Content Manager
- Implement the content strategy of projects under your responsibility, in collaboration with the Social and Content Manage
- Oversee the implementation of creative concepts for projects under your responsibilit
- Analyse the reports produced by the Digital Strategists with which you may better the content strategy of projects under your responsibilit
- Analyse the content strategy of benchmarks for competitive bids and special projects in collaboration with the Copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards and drafts to visualize your ideas and concepts
- Meet with the Account Managers to develop and maintain understanding of the briefs and goals of the client
- Illustrate and explain the art direction choices to the client
- Pay careful attention to every aspect of your work from start to finish
- Collaborate with the creative team working on various types of media
- Supervise and communicate feedback to the Content Designers in competitive bids and special projects under your responsibility
- Present your work to clients
- Stay ahead of the curve in your knowledge of creative trends and propose best practices
- Serve as a creative point of reference for your team
- Ensure the quality of your work
- Ensure and respect the quality standard, working hours and deadlines approved by your Coordinator
- Receive feedback from your Coordinator and develop solutions to anything in need of attention
- Point out critical issues and opportunities related to your work in a timely manner
- Stay ahead of the curve in your interests in and knowledge of the latest technologies, the market and digital trends.
You will report to the Art Direction Coordinator.
This is what we need you to have.
These are experiences and important competencies for the work that we will tackle together.
- At least 3-5 experience as an Art Director in an agency, with a background of working with multinational clients
- Ability to work in a team and communicate in an efficient and effective way with the Creative Director
- Ability to understand the needs and visione of the client
- Ability to present your ideas: you must know how to convince whoever is listening
- Spirit of ‘sacrifice’ and enterprise, tenacity, precision
- Passion for all things digital, with knowledge of the best practices an solutions and interest in emerging trends
- Excellent command of Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Attention to detail
- Passion and good taste for designing quality content
- Ability to cultivate your creative spirit, maintaining and evaluation your inspiration
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent level of International English
- Good understanding/knowledge of spoken and written Italian
And what can we offer you?
We always seek to treat people in the best way possible, with professionalism and respect. The following is our offer, all “out on the table”:
- Employment contract
- Salary based on experience + business bonuses
- Restaurant tickets + coffee & water 24/7
- Apple work station
- Welcome Kit
- Conferences and Events (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Training courses, online courses, books and informative material (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Research and development on innovative subject areas (e.g. VR, Wearable technology, IoT, iBeacon)
- A diverse project team: developers, designers, creatives and strategists
- ‘Relax time’: dinners, drinks, aperitivo etc, all offered by Caffeina
Above all, we offer you the opportunity to do work that you love with a team you can be proud to be a part of.
All candidacies are evaluated individually. We use a program for the management of the selection process and to communicate with the candidates. At times, the responses unfortunately end up being filtered as Spam, so a quick reminder to check that folder every now and then after submitting your application.