As a Copywriter at Caffeina, you will be an integral part of the creative team, with the objective of interpreting, managing and evaluating the activity of our brands for whom we work. You will be be in contact with the projects we pursue, able to know them in detail, and will be called upon to give your contribution both in the conceptual phases and those of the execution.
This position will put you in contact with the values of a brand, challenging you to interpret its vision, values and products and transform them into digital communication. Our vision of Digital Marketing goes beyond that of the confines of the “virtual” world. We speak instead of the real world: the Digital is close to people, it does not remain confined in a world which is strange to understand, with completely different rules.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Think up and suggest concepts and content strategies for competitive bids and projects in collaboration with an Art Director
- Oversee the implementation of creative concepts for projects under your responsibility
- Implement content strategies for the projects under your responsibility
- Analyse reports produced by the Digital Strategists, with which you will tackle the current content strategy and improve it for the projects under your responsibility
- Analyse content strategy benchmarks for competitive bids and special projects in collaboration with an Art Director
- Develop copy coherent with the client’s brief
- Edit and correct copy when necessary
- Coordinate yourself with the Account Managers to develop and maintain overall comprehension of the briefs and objectives of the client
- Pay attention to detail in your work from start to finish
- Collaborate with the creative team working with different media
- Oversee and communicate feedback to the Social and Content Mangers in competitive bids and special projects of your responsibility
- Present your work to clients
- Stay ahead of the curve with creative trends and propose the best practices
- Maintain a role as a creative point of reference in discussions with your team
- Coordinate with the teams of various work areas to optimize the customer experience and guarantee brand consistency
- Ensure the quality of your work
- Ensure the respect of standards, working hours and deadlines approved by your Coordinator
- Point out critical issues and opportunities related to your work in a timely manner
- Stay ahead of the curve in your interests in and knowledge of the latest technologies, the market and digital trends.
You will report directly to the Copywriting Coordinator.
This is what we need you to have.
These are experiences and important competencies for the work that we will tackle together.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Copywriter in a creative or digital agency
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to understand and act on feedback given by the client
- Excellent level of International English
- Good understanding/knowledge of spoken and written Italian
- Spirit of ‘sacrifice’ and enterprise, humility, tenacity, creativity, precision
- Passion for all things digital, understanding of the best practices and solutions, interest in emerging trends
- Understanding of the technical and operational aspects of digital communication
- Experience in the professional use of Social Media
- Strong copywriting skills and a passion for writing
- Ability to present projects and the storytelling behind an idea
- Ability to produce useful analysis of the market and brand in order to propose ideas and projects to produce a result
- Good time management skills, ability to define priorities and organization
And what can we offer you?
We always seek to treat people in the best way possible, with professionalism and respect. The following is our offer, all “out on the table”:
- Employment contract
- Salary based on experience + business bonuses
- Restaurant tickets + coffee & water 24/7
- Apple work station
- Welcome Kit
- Conferences and Events (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Training courses, online courses, books and informative material (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Research and development on innovative subject areas (e.g. VR, Wearable technology, IoT, iBeacon)
- A diverse project team: developers, designers, creatives and strategists
- ‘Relax time’: dinners, drinks, aperitivo etc, all offered by Caffeina
Above all, we offer you the opportunity to do work that you love with a team you can be proud to be a part of.
All candidacies are evaluated individually. We use a program for the management of the selection process and to communicate with the candidates. At times, the responses unfortunately end up being filtered as Spam, so a quick reminder to check that folder every now and then after submitting your application.