As a Social and Content Manager at Caffeina, you will be an integral part of the creative team, with the objective of interpreting, managing and evaluating the activity of our brands on social media. You will be be in contact with the projects we pursue, able to know them in detail, and will be called upon to give your contribution both in the conceptual phases and those of the execution.
This position will put you in contact with the values of a brand, challenging you to interpret its vision, values and products and transform them into digital communication. Our vision of Digital Marketing goes beyond that of the confines of the “virtual” world. We speak instead of the real world: the Digital is close to people, it does not remain confined in a world which is strange to understand, with completely different rules.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Implement the content strategy of projects under your responsibility in collaboration with an Art Director or Content Designer
- Support the Copywriter with competitive bids and special projects
- Analyse reports produced by the Digital Strategists, with which you will tackle the current content strategy and improve it for the projects under your responsibility
- Draft editorial plans
- Edit, correct and better content produced
- Create content for websites and mobile apps
- Guarantee live social media coverage during events, including on location
- Manage the communities on the social media channels included in the projects under your responsibility, following the planning and directions of the client
- Manage the distribution of content on online and social media channels
- Ensure respect of the policies and codes of conduct of both Caffeina and the clients, with particular attention to the rights of content and data protection
- Coordinate with the teams of various work areas to optimize the customer experience and guarantee brand consistency
- Ensure the quality of your work
- Ensure the respect of standards, working hours and deadlines approved by your Coordinator
- Point out critical issues and opportunities related to your work in a timely manner
- Stay ahead of the curve in your interests in and knowledge of the latest technologies, the market and digital trends.
You will report directly to the Social and Content Coordinator.
This is what we need you to have.
These are experiences and important competencies for the work that we will tackle together.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Social Media Manager in a digital agency
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to understand and act on feedback given by the client
- Excellent level of International English
- Good understanding/knowledge of spoken and written Italian
- Spirit of ‘sacrifice’ and enterprise, humility, tenacity, creativity, precision
- Passion for all things digital, understanding of the best practices and solutions, interest in emerging trends
- Understanding of the technical and operational aspects of digital communication
- Experience in the professional use of Social Media
- Strong copywriting skills and a passion for writing
- Ability to present projects and the storytelling behind an idea
- Ability to produce useful analysis of the market and brand in order to propose ideas and projects to produce a result
- Good time management skills, ability to define priorities and organization
And what can we offer you?
- Employment contract
- Salary based on experience + business bonuses
- Restaurant tickets + coffee & water 24/7
- Apple work station
- Welcome Kit
- Conferences and Events (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Training courses, online courses, books and informative material (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Research and development on innovative subject areas (e.g. VR, Wearable technology, IoT, iBeacon)
- A diverse project team: developers, designers, creatives and strategists
- ‘Relax time’: dinners, drinks, aperitivo etc, all offered by Caffeina
Above all, we offer you the opportunity to do work that you love with a team you can be proud to be a part of.
All candidacies are evaluated individually. We use a program for the management of the selection process and to communicate with the candidates. At times, the responses unfortunately end up being filtered as Spam, so a quick reminder to check that folder every now and then after submitting your application.