The Head of Insight has the delicate task of managing and organizing our conversation analysis activities.
At Caffeina, we regard these activities as challenges, and we value a quantitative approach mixed with a qualitative spirit in order to develop solid research. The outcome of this work are reports directed to either the client, who seeks actionable insight, or to Caffeina itself, for its brief proposals strategy.
More specifically, you will carry out the following tasks:
- Guide, inspire, and supervise the activity within the Insight department
- Gather crucial information that will be employed for Client management and for Caffeina’s Strategy department
- Coordinate a team of analysts. You will be entrusted with the responsibility of guiding them through their growth to achieve excellent results
- Meet deadlines with attention to quality standards
- Sense, predict, and enthusiastically explore new trends and opportunities about current and potential clients
- Achieve objectives within your department while engaging yourself in delivering results and satisfying the Client’s expectations
- Advise on the enhancement of Caffeina’s processes and services within all activities
You will report to the Operations Director.
This is what we are looking for. There are crucial sets of skills and fundamental traits that we will go through together, while under “nice to have” we have listed some qualities we consider a plus, but not required.
- Level of Education: BA or MA
- 3 to 5 years of experience within the Insight/Listening department of a Digital Agency
- Team player
- The ability to understand and gather the Client’s feedback for the team
- Initiative, perseverance, community spirit, and precision
- Excellent understanding of the technical and operational aspects of Insight projects
- Fluency with the major online listening tool and software
- Expertise in conducting market and Client analysis that will be useful for suggesting results-oriented projects and ideas
- Knowledge of Statistics and sampling
- Confidence with organising and managing a project, choosing the tools, defining the priorities, and managing the deadlines
- Effective presentation design skills using tools such as Keynote (or PowerPoint) with taste and attention to detail
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Proficiency in International English
- Great command of Office Suite (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and/or iWork (Keynote)
Nice to have
- Experience with marketing research
- Experience with the development of online and offline integration projects
What we can offer you
We commit to treating people the best way we can, with respect and a professional approach. What follows is our offer. We do not want you to commit to an offer that does not fit you. What you see here is what you get, no secrets.
- Employment contract
- Gross Annual Income depending on the experience + additional bonus (personal/Caffeina)
- Restaurant Ticket + free coffee and water 24/7
- Apple workstation
- Welcome kit: 2 t-shirts, 1 sweatshirt, 1 iPhone, 1 Tucano+Caffeina backpack
- (paid for) Conferences and events
- (paid for) Education, online courses, books and documentation
- Research and development on innovative subjects (such as VR, Wearable, IoT, iBeacon)
- Project teams of diverse resources: Developers, Designers, Creatives, and Marketers
- Relaxation (dinners, beers, etc.) offered by Caffeina
- But most of all: you can do the job you like with a team you’ll be proud of
Workplace & Culture
Caffeina is a Creative Digital Agency. Technology, Design, Creativity, and Marketing are in our genes. Our headquarters is located in Parma, a city only one hour away from Milan and Bologna. Parma has a good work/life balance and a fair cost of living.
The work environment is informal and young (the average age here is 28 years old). Most of all, we value what you can do and how well you do it. We work as a team, we help each other and we grow together, project after project.
Our work philosophy is all about merging well-established, effective solutions with new, experimental pathways. Personal input and suggestions are always highly appreciated, as we consider them to be vital for our growth.
Each job application is evaluated one by one. We use a tool to help us manage the selection process and to communicate with all candidates. Unfortunately, every now and then our answers are filtered as Spam: remember to check that folder as well!