As an Account Executive at Caffeina, you will maintain daily contact with the client, guaranteeing a constant level of professional support, timely follow-ups and investigating new business opportunities. You will be immersed in the details of the projects we pursue and will be fundamental in communicating to the team the directions necessary to bring projects under your responsibility to a close in the best way possible.
You will be called upon to tackle difficulties and opportunities pointed out by the client head on, working toward increasing their satisfaction and strengthening the reputation of Caffeina through your work and that of your team.
This position will put you in contact with the client, challenging your to interpret their needs and wishes and transform them into concrete results.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Draft briefs based on the needs and directions of your assigned client
- Communicate the briefs related to the projects under your responsibility to the designated resources
- Ensure the coherence between the work created by Caffeina and the client’s brief
- Ensure the quality of the work of your team
- Develop and maintain daily contact with the client, guaranteeing a constant level of professional support, timely follow-ups and investigating new opportunities
- Request time allocations for the resources involved in the projects of your responsibility from the Operations Manager
- Conduct and conclude competitive bids and negotiations with suppliers, and take care of the paperwork until the close, in collaboration with the administrative department
- Define milestones and timelines of projects under your responsibility
- Ensure the respect of standards, working hours and deadlines by resources assigned to your projects
- Supervise the time tracking of the team assigned to your project
- Foresee risks in advance and be proactive in neutralizing them
- Point out critical issues and opportunities related to your work in a timely fashion
- Tackle criticisms and resolve problems pointed out by the client, working toward increasing their satisfaction and strengthening the reputation of Caffeina
- Elaborate, measure and tack the key metrics of your work
- Offer suggestions, advice, support and feedback to your team to reach your objectives
- Assist your team in resolving problems, ready to recognize potential escalations
- Evaluate your team and comunicate feedback relative to the course of the project regularly, keeping all involved resources on the same page
- Receive feedback from your Director and develop solutions to anything in need of address
- Form relationships with the Directors, Coordinators and Managers in all departments, exploring plans and strategies and discussing possible opportunities for collaboration
- Stay ahead of the curve in your interests in and knowledge of the latest technologies, the market and digital trends.
This is what we need you to have.
These are experiences and important competencies for the work that we will tackle together.
- At least 2 years of experience in the role
- Educated to degree level
- The desire to work in a dynamic environment, detail-oriented and driven by the deadline
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Customer-oriented approach
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work independently with effective supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to explain technical and/or business concepts to a diverse audience
- Passion for all things digital (following the evolution of the sector, the want to try the latest gadgets, an ‘early adopter’)
- Ability to understand and communicate feedback from the client to a team
- Honesty, tenacity, ‘spirit of sacrifice’, precision
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent understanding of the nature and characteristics of Digital Marketing projects
- Excellent presentation design skills: a ‘passion’ for Keynote, attention to detail and thinking of the creation of a presentation
- Ability to present projects and the storytelling behind an idea to a public audience
- Good understanding of the Office suite (Excel, in particular)
- Familiarity with Project Management tools (e.g. Teamwork, BaseCamp, Confluence)
- Excellent level of International English
- Good understanding/knowledge of spoken and written Italian
And what can we offer you?
We always seek to treat people in the best way possible, with professionalism and respect. The following is our offer, all “out on the table”:
- Employment contract
- Salary based on experience + business bonuses
- Restaurant tickets + coffee & water 24/7
- Apple work station
- Welcome Kit
- Conferences and Events (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Training courses, online courses, books and informative material (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Research and development on innovative subject areas (e.g. VR, Wearable technology, IoT, iBeacon)
- A diverse project team: developers, designers, creatives and strategists
- ‘Relax time’: dinners, drinks, aperitivo etc, all offered by Caffeina
Above all, we offer you the opportunity to do work that you love with a team you can be proud to be a part of.
All candidacies are evaluated individually. We use a program for the management of the selection process and to communicate with the candidates. At times, the responses unfortunately end up being filtered as Spam, so a quick reminder to check that folder every now and then after submitting your application.