As a Project Manager at Caffeina, you will coordinate and organize the work of a team of professionals. This role is fundamental as it holds the responsibility of guaranteeing the delivery of projects with respect to stabilizing and balancing timing and budgets. The respect of these two factors is a point of pride for Caffeina, and we wish to continuously affirm it with time.
Furthermore, you will be called upon to coordinate the stakeholders of the projects which you will manage: you will speak with clients, partners of the project, with consultants and suppliers. We expect you to know how to manage relations in a constructive and effective manner, serving as the “filter” for all the activities asked of the team. The team and the other internal departments of Caffeina will respect your opinion and the decisions which will be made together, in the interest of the project’s success.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Draft briefs based on the needs and directions of your assigned clients
- Communicate the briefs related to the projects of your responsibility to the designated resources
- Ensure the coherence between the work created by Caffeina and the brief given by the client
- Ensure the quality of your team’s work
- Define the scope and requirements of projects, and the monitoring of the budget
- Develop and monitor detailed project plans
- Receive the supporting documents of your projects
- Guarantee consistent project management from start-to-finish for all projects in your care
- Elaborate, measure and track the key metrics of your work
- Report the progress of reports on a trimestrial and annual basis, and upon request
- Develop and maintain a daily contact with the client, guaranteeing a constant level of professional support, time follow-ups and investigating new opportunities
- Request time allocation for the resources involved in the projects of your responsibility from the Project Management Coordinator
- Define milestones and timelines of the projects under your responsibility
- Ensure the respect of standards, working hours and deadlines of the resources assigned to your projects
- Oversee the time tracking of the team assigned to your projects
- Foresee risks in advance and be proactive in neutralizing them
- Point out critical issues and opportunities related to your work in a timely fashion
- Tackle criticisms and risolve problems pointed out by the client, working toward increasing their satisfaction and strengthening the reputation of Caffeina
- Offer suggestions, advice, support and feedback to your team to reach objectives
- Assist your team in resolving problems, ready to recognize potential escalations
- Evaluate your team and comunicate feedback relative to the course of the project regularly, keeping all involved resources on the same page
- Receive feedback from your Director and develop solutions which may follow
- Form relationships with the Directors, Coordinators and Managers in all departments, exploring plans and strategies and discussing possible opportunities for collaboration
- Stay ahead of the curve in your interests in and knowledge of the latest technologies, the market and digital trends.
You will report directly to the Project Management Coordinator.
This is what we need you to have.
These are experiences and important competencies for the work that we will tackle together.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in the role
- Educated to degree level
- Technical background (software development)
- A significant amount of experience in the management of technical projects (software development)
- Excellent understanding of the nature and characteristics of Digital Marketing projects
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment, detail-oriented and driven by the deadline
- Ability to work on multiple projects whilst maintaining a focus on priorities
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to explain technical and/or business concepts to a diverse audience
- Ability to understand and communicated the client’s feedback to your team
- Honesty, tenacity, the ‘spirit of sacrifice’, precision
- Stakeholder network (in a larger sense: potential suppliers, collaborators, clients, partners etc)
- Excellent understanding of web and mobile usability patterns
- Familiarity with Project Management tools (e.g. Teamwork, BaseCamp, Confluence)
- Good understanding of the Office suite (Excel in particular)
- Excellent level of International English (you must speak it, understand it well and write it without difficult)
- Coordination with the development of on and offline integrated projects
- Confidence with the logistics of budgeting and P&L management for clients and projects
- Good understanding/knowledge of spoken and written Italian
And what can we offer you?
We always seek to treat people in the best way possible, with professionalism and respect. The following is our offer, all “out on the table”:
- Employment contract
- Salary based on experience + business bonuses
- Restaurant tickets + coffee & water 24/7
- Apple work station
- Welcome Kit
- Conferences and Events (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Training courses, online courses, books and informative material (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Research and development on innovative subject areas (e.g. VR, Wearable technology, IoT, iBeacon)
- A diverse project team: developers, designers, creatives and strategists
- ‘Relax time’: dinners, drinks, aperitivo etc, all offered by Caffeina
Above all, we offer you the opportunity to do work that you love with a team you can be proud to be a part of.
All candidacies are evaluated individually. We use a program for the management of the selection process and to communicate with the candidates. At times, the responses unfortunately end up being filtered as Spam, so a quick reminder to check that folder every now and then after submitting your application.