About this role
As Strategic Planner in Caffeina, you will maintain daily contact with our projects, entering entirely into their flow. You will be instrumental in conveying to all the areas to which you will give support the directions necessary to carry out, in the best possible way, the projects that are close to Caffeina’s heart.You will have direct contact with our clients, and you will be called upon to interpret their needs and desires, to translate them into concrete outputs.
All applications for Strategic Planner are evaluated individually. We use a tool to manage the selection process and communicate with candidates. Sometimes, unfortunately, responses are filtered as Spam: remember to check the folder.
- Define and implement consistent, relevant, and distinctive marketing and communication strategies for Caffeina’s key customers.
- Design customer journeys in a multi-channel strategy and identify the strategic role of social media and each channel in the digital ecosystem.
- Identify trends related to branded entertainment, social media, and technological and digital innovations.
- Know and experience the logic of different digital platforms.
- Define content and channel strategy platforms, provide advice in defining media strategy and digital pr activities.
- Direct the area’s activities through the production of strategic platforms for projects under your responsibility.
- Analyze benchmarks and provide innovative insights to the client.
- Build and participate in workshop sessions with the client.
- Directly handle client requests with whom you engage in a direct consulting relationship.
- Promptly report critical issues and opportunities related to your work.
Who you are
- Experience of 2-5 years as a Strategic Planner.
- Good knowledge of English, written and oral.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to understand and convey client feedback to the team.
- Project management skills, organization of work, choice of tools, deadline management, and prioritization.
- Good analytical attitudes and excellent synthesis skills.
- Knowledge of digital trends and channels.
- Accuracy and high concentration.
- Storytelling: ability to turn insights into memorable presentations.
- Familiarity with Keynote, Office, Google Analytics, Facebook Insight.
The team you’re gonna work with
Executive Strategy Director
What we offer
- Employment contract.
- Gross Annual Salary based on experience.
- Ticket Restaurant + coffee & water 24/7.
- Apple Devices.
- Welcome Kit.
- Conferences and Events offered by Caffeina.
Non vedi l’ora di mettere in pratica le tue abilità?
Vieni a portare il tuo contributo in progetti come questi.
Caffeina is rooted in a solid corporate culture and an excellent team that never settles. We set the bar very high to achieve the best results. Our team can enjoy transparency and information sharing-that so that everyone can be part of the choices.
We work in a business environment when necessary and celebratory whenever possible. Shared and individual successes are celebrated in an original, genuine, and fun way.