As a Digital Strategist at Caffeina, you will be in contact with the projects we pursue, able to know them in detail, and will be called upon to give your contribution as a consultant in the definition of projects in all areas of consultancy and execution which constitute the core of Caffeina.
This position will put you in contact with the relationship with the client, have you manage the exchanging of information and challenge you to interpret their needs and wishes to transform them into operative objectives. Finally, you will need to choose Titian tools to use. Our vision of Digital Marketing goes beyond that of the confines of the “virtual” world. We speak instead of the real world: the Digital is close to people, it does not remain confined in a world which is strange to understand, with completely different rules.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
Suggest, define and implement digital marketing strategies coherent with the client’s brief, for projects and competitive bids under your responsibility
Develop periodical analysis of the data activity of clients under your responsibility, including Google Analytics and datasets originating from technological implementation tools
Develop the periodical reports on the activity of the clients under your responsibility
Address the activities of the creative department in the production of concepts and creative elements for the projects under your responsibility
Draft and organize the outputs produced by various departments of Caffeina and attend to the closing of presentations for competitive bids and special projects of your responsibility
Analyse benchmarks for competitive bids ad special projects
Draft internal briefs
Investigate and analyse current products, services and strategies continuously to identify new opportunities
Identify the advertising needs with regards to the client’s brief
Master the characteristics of the audience and target of the client and proactively suggest hypotheses for media campaigns
Analyse metrics and strategies to better audience growth, engagement and impact
Monitor SEO/SEM, user engagement, conversion and sale metrics
Point out new opportunities to the Account Manager responsible for the client
Coordinate with the teams of various work areas to optimize the customer experience and guarantee brand consistency
Ensure the quality of your work
Ensure the respect of standards, working hours and deadlines approved by your Coordinator
Receive feedback from your Coordinator and develop solutions to anything in need of address
Point out critical issues and opportunities related to your work in a timely manner
Stay ahead of the curve in your interests in and knowledge of the latest technologies, the market and digital trends.
You will report directly to the Digital Strategy Coordinator.
This is what we need you to have.
These are experiences and important competencies for the work that we will tackle together.
- At least 2-5 years of experience, either in an agency or in Marketing/Digital/Communication of an MNC.
- Educated to degree level
- Passion all things digital (following the evolution of the sector, the want to try the latest gadgets, an ‘early adopter’)
- Ability to produce useful analysis of the market and the client to propose ideas and projects which guarantee results
- Ability to work in a team
- Honesty, tenacity, ‘sacrificial spirit’, precision
- Excellent presentation design skills: a ‘passion’ for Keynote, attention to detail and thinking of the creation of a presentation
- Good understanding of the Office suite (Excel, in particular)
- Ability to present projects and the storytelling behind an idea to a public audience
- Excellent time management skills, ability to define and organize priorities
- Excellent level of International English
- Good understanding/knowledge of spoken and written Italian
And what can we offer you?
We always seek to treat people in the best way possible, with professionalism and respect. The following is our offer, all “out on the table”:
- Employment contract
- Salary based on experience + business bonuses
- Restaurant tickets + coffee & water 24/7
- Apple work station
- Welcome Kit
- Conferences and Events (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Training courses, online courses, books and informative material (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Research and development on innovative subject areas (e.g. VR, Wearable technology, IoT, iBeacon)
- A diverse project team: developers, designers, creatives and strategists
- ‘Relax time’: dinners, drinks, aperitivo etc, all offered by Caffeina
Above all, we offer you the opportunity to do work that you love with a team you can be proud to be a part of.
All candidacies are evaluated individually. We use a program for the management of the selection process and to communicate with the candidates. At times, the responses unfortunately end up being filtered as Spam, so a quick reminder to check that folder every now and then after submitting your application.