Your role as Account Manager | Tech is to maintain the company’s relationships with the clients and the team members in order to ensure that Creative and Marketing projects are delivered according to the Client’s expectations.
The team and the other departments will respect your support and the decisions that you will make together, all of which are in the interest of the project’s success.
As Tech Account Manager you will have great responsibility, as the client’s satisfaction depends on your ability to grasp and anticipate their needs, and to correctly communicate these needs to the operational team.
More specifically you will carry out the following tasks:
- Maintain the relationships with the clients for Tech projects
- Develop new opportunities with acquired customers
- Compile project specifications, including the internal briefing
- Support the Client Partner in the relations that will define development projects
- Gather, organise, and outline data
- Coordinate with the Project Manager and the team in order to manage time, budget, and project development
- Ensure the quality standards of the delivered projects according to the Client’s expectations
- Suggest innovations in the procedures and services within all projects
You will report to the Client Partner.
This is what we are looking for. There are crucial sets of skills and fundamental traits that we will go through together, while under “nice to have” we have listed some qualities we consider a plus, but not required.
- Level of Education: BA, MA
- 2+ years of experience in the same role
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven. At ease in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Client-oriented approach
- The ability to work simultaneously on different projects and independently, under efficient supervision
- The ability to grasp the Client’s feedback and report it to the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to explain business and/or technical details to a diverse audience
- Passion for Digital Marketing (I keep myself updated on the industry news, I am excited to try the latest trends, I am an early adopter…)
- Honesty, perseverance, community spirit, and precision
- Good knowledge of web and mobile interaction design patterns
- Great command of Office Suite or iWork
- Confidence with budget balancing and profit & loss management for both the Client and the project
- Outstanding storytelling and presentation skills in front of an audience
- Familiarity with Project Management tools (such as Teamwork, Basecamp, and Confluence)
- Effective presentation design skills using tools such as Keynote (or PowerPoint) with taste and attention to detail
- Flawless oral and written International English
Nice to have
- Experience with the development of online and offline integration projects
- Technical background (for instance: former Software Developer)
What we can offer you
We commit to treating people the best way we can, with respect and a professional approach. What follows is our offer. We do not want you to commit to an offer that does not fit you. What you see here is what you get, no secrets.
- Employment contract
- Gross Annual Income depending on the experience + additional bonus (personal/Caffeina)
- Restaurant Ticket + free coffee and water 24/7
- Apple workstation
- Welcome kit: 2 t-shirts, 1 sweatshirt, 1 iPhone, 1 Tucano+Caffeina backpack
- (paid for) Conferences and events
- (paid for) Education, online courses, books and documentation
- Research and development on innovative subjects (such as VR, Wearable, IoT, iBeacon)
- Project teams of diverse resources: Developers, Designers, Creatives, and Marketers
- Relaxation (dinners, beers, etc.) offered by Caffeina
- But most of all: you can do the job you like with a team you’ll be proud of
Workplace & Culture
Caffeina is a Creative Digital Agency. Technology, Design, Creativity, and Marketing are in our genes. Our headquarters is located in Parma, a city only one hour away from Milan and Bologna. Parma has a good work/life balance and a fair cost of living.
The work environment is informal and young (the average age here is 28 years old). Most of all, we value what you can do and how well you do it. We work as a team, we help each other and we grow together, project after project.
Our work philosophy is all about merging well-established, effective solutions with new, experimental pathways. Personal input and suggestions are always highly appreciated, as we consider them to be vital for our growth.
Each job application is evaluated one by one. We use a tool to help us manage the selection process and to communicate with all candidates. Unfortunately, every now and then our answers are filtered as Spam: remember to check that folder as well!