The User Experience Designers at Caffeina transform ambitious ideas into innovative digital products which make a difference. They create a unique and elegant solution to the real needs of the users and the client’s objectives, using a rigorous process to develop user-centric designs.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate closely with the developers, strategists, project managers and our fantastic clients to forge projects which leave a mark, with results which are truly useful, easy to use and a pleasure to interact with.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Understand business needs and those of the users through user research activity
- Devise projects to create usable digital project which respond to the needs of the user
- Collaborate closely with the developers during the development phase
- Propose approaches and solution in the realms of User Experience which effectively respond to the briefs of our clients in the competitive bid phase
- Continuously propose areas of improvement in user experience in projects under your responsibility: your task does not finish until the project goes live
- Contribute to the development and mantenne of the best practices and methods used by the User Experience team
- Ensure the quality of your work
- Ensure and respect the quality standard, working hours and deadlines approved by your Director
- Receive feedback from your Director and develop solutions to anything in need of attentio
- Point out critical issues and opportunities related to your work in a timely manne
- Stay ahead of the curve in your interests in and knowledge of the latest technologies, the market and digital trends.
- Good understanding/knowledge of spoken and written Italian
You will join the team lead by the UX Director.
This is what we need you to have.
These are experiences and important competencies for the work that we will tackle together.
- At least 2 years of experience devising projects for digital products (web and native Apps) in an agency or agencies with consolidated design processes
- A portfolio of different projects which show your competencies in various areas of User-Centric Design processes
- Ability to receive and act on feedback from the client and your team
- Ability to lead an iterative and collaborative design process, geared toward results
And what can we offer you?
We always seek to treat people in the best way possible, with professionalism and respect. The following is our offer, all “out on the table”:
- Employment contract
- Salary based on experience + business bonuses
- Restaurant tickets + coffee & water 24/7
- Apple work station
- Welcome Kit
- Conferences and Events (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Training courses, online courses, books and informative material (expenses covered by Caffeina)
- Research and development on innovative subject areas (e.g. VR, Wearable technology, IoT, iBeacon)
- A diverse project team: developers, designers, creatives and strategists
- ‘Relax time’: dinners, drinks, aperitivo etc, all offered by Caffeina
Above all, we offer you the opportunity to do work that you love with a team you can be proud to be a part of.
All candidacies are evaluated individually. We use a program for the management of the selection process and to communicate with the candidates. At times, the responses unfortunately end up being filtered as Spam, so a quick reminder to check that folder every now and then after submitting your application.