AEM Developer (Full Remote)
About this role
As an AEM Developer in Caffeina, you will help conceive, design, and implement business solutions based on Digital Experience Platforms, especially Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). You will follow clients and partners to find the most effective solutions for implementing complex digital products, leveraging the platform’s full potential, and interacting with the entire ecosystem of Caffeina technologies.
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.5.
- Java 8 / Java 11.
- Adobe Analytics / Target / Audience Manager / Launch.
All applications for AEM Developer are evaluated individually. We use a tool to manage the selection process and communicate with candidates. Sometimes, unfortunately, responses are filtered as Spam: remember to check the folder.
- You discuss functional requirements, design and propose the optimal approach.
- You are the spokesperson for this technology stack in Caffeina, making clear the potential and opportunities to be seized.
- You implement B2B and B2C experiences using the Adobe EM suite.
- You participate in technical problem solving with critical and pragmatic thinking.
- You follow an Agile and iterative methodology within a multifunctional team.
- You are a point of reference for customer training and explain our technical solutions.
Who you are
- 4+ years of development experience on AEM 6.x (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Experience with the Adobe AEM API.
- Knowledge of the full Adobe Experience Manager technology stack: OSGi, Java Content Repository, Apache Sling, HTL.
- 2+ years of J2EE development experience.
- Good understanding of web application development: HTTP protocol, REST web services, Servlets, web performance best practices, session management.
- Experience in the use of version control systems (Git).
- Experience in the use of build frameworks (Maven).
The team you’re gonna work with
You will be part of the Technology team, led by Stefan Manastirliu (Executive Digital Product Director) and Gabriele Mearelli (Head of Technology). You will work together with Pietro Lerro (Lead Developer).
Executive Digital Product Director
Head of Technology
What we offer
- Employment Contract.
- Gross Annual Salary appropriate to experience.
- Apple Devices.
- Welcome Kit.
- Research and Development on innovative technologies (e.g. VR, WebGL, ServiceWorkers).
- Diverse project teams: Developer, UI/UX, Creative and Strategist.
Caffeina is rooted in a solid corporate culture and an excellent team that never settles. We set the bar very high to achieve the best results. Our team can enjoy transparency and information sharing-that so that everyone can be part of the choices.
We work in a business environment when necessary and celebratory whenever possible. Shared and individual successes are celebrated in an original, genuine, and fun way.