Assistant UI Designer
About this role
Designers at Caffeina transform ambitious ideas into innovative digital products and services that meet real user needs, using a rigorous user-centered design process.
In this internship, you will be exposed to real-world projects and will grow and specialize as a UX/UI Designer or Service Designer. You will work with multi-disciplinary teams, in close contact with developers, strategists, project managers, marketers, and our amazing clients, designing digital products and services that are truly useful and meet our clients’ business requirements.
All applications for Assistant UI Designer are evaluated individually. We use a tool to manage the selection process and communicate with candidates. Sometimes, unfortunately, responses are filtered as Spam: remember to check the folder.
- Contribute to the design of digital products and websites with a focus on UI Design and Interaction (wireframes, clickable prototypes).
- Collaborate closely with developers during the development phase.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of User Experience team best practices and methodologies.
- Proactively seek feedback from your team and manager and develop powerful solutions.
- Keep up to date on cutting edge of the latest developments in technology, market, and digital trends.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in design-related areas, or 1 year of experience designing digital products (web or native apps).
- Portfolio of projects showing your skills in the various areas of a UX/UI Design / Service Design process.
- Excellent technical skills in Sketch, InVision, or equivalent (Figma, Marvel, etc.).
In addition, we think soft skills are just as necessary as technical skills for this role. We are looking for people who are curious, passionate, have a problem-solver attitude, are proactive, and have a collaborative approach to work. Finding problems is easy; we look for people with the skills and initiative to solve them
The team you’re gonna work with
You will be part of the Design team, led by Stefan Manastirliu (Executive Digital Product Director) and Carlo Frinolli (Head of Design). You will work together with Luca Lombardi (Design Lead) and Francesco Carlucci (Design Supervisor).
Executive Digital Product Director
Head of Design
What we offer
- Internship Contract.
- Sharing progress and Team updates with dedicated spaces followed by relaxing moments (dinners, drinks, etc.) offered by Caffeina.
- Coffee & water 24/7.
- Apple Devices.
- Welcome Kit.
Non vedi l’ora di mettere in pratica le tue abilità?
Vieni a portare il tuo contributo in progetti come questi.
Caffeina is rooted in a solid corporate culture and an excellent team that never settles. We set the bar very high to achieve the best results. Our team can enjoy transparency and information sharing-that so that everyone can be part of the choices.
We work in a business environment when necessary and celebratory whenever possible. Shared and individual successes are celebrated in an original, genuine, and fun way.