About this role
As a Data Analyst at Caffeina, you will be responsible for measuring, analyzing, and monitoring the performance of our client’s digital products (websites, e-commerce, apps). You will have the opportunity to span multiple domains working alongside product teams and helping them make data-driven decisions. Daily, you will work closely with product managers, developers, designers, and media specialists.
All applications for Data Analyst are evaluated individually. We use a tool to manage the selection process and communicate with candidates. Sometimes, unfortunately, responses are filtered as Spam: remember to check the folder.
- Collaborate daily with different Caffeina teams to fully understand the strategy and goals of each digital product (websites, e-commerce, apps).
- Define, together with the product manager, the KPIs and measurement strategy.
- Set up tracking via Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics (or other tools).
- You support the development team in setting up events and dataLayers.
- Accompany the product team in CRO activities by identifying any weak points in the user experience and possible improvements.
- Work alongside the media team in measuring the performance of our acquisition campaigns.
- Create dashboards using popular tools (e.g., Google Data Studio) to visualize collected data and make it available to the team and client.
- As needed, create reports to present insights from data analysis and discuss with the team possible evolutions of the digital product.
- You support the product manager in presenting and discussing the data collected with the client.
- You keep up to date on the latest developments in tools, technologies, and regulations in data collection and analysis.
Who you are
- Experience of at least 2-3 years in the role.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical background (Software Development – Engineering – Statistics).
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Excellent skills in the use of Keynote (or Powerpoint) and Google Spreadsheet (or Excel).
- Basic knowledge of Web Marketing, SEO, and SEM.
- Excellent understanding of the Italian language.
- Good understanding of the English language.
The team you’re gonna work with
Head of Product Management
What we offer
- Employment contract.
- Gross Annual Salary based on experience.
- Ticket Restaurant + coffee & water 24/7.
- Apple Devices.
- Welcome Kit.
- Conferences and Events offered by Caffeina.
Caffeina is rooted in a solid corporate culture and an excellent team that never settles. We set the bar very high to achieve the best results. Our team can enjoy transparency and information sharing-that so that everyone can be part of the choices.
We work in a business environment when necessary and celebratory whenever possible. Shared and individual successes are celebrated in an original, genuine, and fun way.