Digital Analytics Specialist
About this role
As a Digital Analytics Specialist at Caffeina, you will be responsible for supporting clients in improving the performance of their digital assets through gathering business objectives, setting tracks, and analyzing the data collected. You will work closely with Media, Product, and Client Services.
All applications for Digital Analytics Specialist are evaluated individually. We use a tool to manage the selection process and communicate with candidates. Sometimes, unfortunately, responses are filtered as Spam: remember to check the folder.
- Collaborate daily with different Caffeina teams to fully understand the strategy and goals of each digital product (websites, e-commerce, apps).
- Define, together with Media, the KPIs and measurement strategy.
- Set up tracking via Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics 4 (or other tools).
- You support the development team in setting up events and dataLayers.
- Accompany the product team in CRO activities by identifying any pain points in the user experience and possible improvements.
- Work alongside the media team in measuring the performance of our acquisition campaigns.
- Create dashboards using popular tools (e.g., Google Data Studio) to visualize collected data and make it available to the team and client.
- As needed, you create reports to present insights from data analysis and discuss possible evolutions of the digital product with the team.
- You keep abreast of the latest developments in tools, technologies, and regulations in the area of data collection and analysis.
Who you are
- At least 2 years of experience in the role.
- Excellent knowledge of Analytics tools (especially Google Analytics 4).
- Excellent understanding of Tag Manager solutions (in particular Google Tag Manager).
- Good understanding of Data Visualization tools (Data Studio, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Excellent skills in the use of Keynote (or Powerpoint) and Google Spreadsheet (or Excel).
- Basic knowledge of Web Marketing, SEO, and SEM.
- Good understanding of the English language.
The team you’re gonna work with
You will be part of the Media team, led by Riccardo Antonicelli (Media Director). You will work together with Mario Vedetta (Media Lead).
What we offer
- Employment contract.
- Gross Annual Salary appropriate to experience.
- Ticket Restaurant + coffee & water 24/7.
- Apple devices.
- Welcome Kit.
- Conferences and Eventers offered by Caffeina.
Non vedi l’ora di mettere in pratica le tue abilità?
Vieni a portare il tuo contributo in progetti come questi.
Caffeina is rooted in a solid corporate culture and an excellent team that never settles. We set the bar very high to achieve the best results. Our team can enjoy transparency and information sharing-that so that everyone can be part of the choices.
We work in a business environment when necessary and celebratory whenever possible. Shared and individual successes are celebrated in an original, genuine, and fun way.