About this role
As a Frontend Developer at Caffeina, you will work on developing the UI of a site and build scalable web clients that interface with APIs, including third-party APIs, and contain visual and interactive elements. You will collaborate with the UI/UX team. You will be challenged to use solutions that offer performance and security and evaluate new and alternative ways, always considering project requirements. But that’s not all the senior’s role is! A Frontend Developer at Caffeina is someone who cares about their team and embraces the role of facilitator, adept at managing critical day-to-day issues but still managing to maintain a broader vision.
All applications for Frontend Developer are evaluated individually. We use a tool to manage the selection process and communicate with candidates. Sometimes, unfortunately, responses are filtered as Spam: remember to check the folder.
- Write clean, secure, documented, and tested code.
- You contribute to the design of robust and scalable software.
- Know how to develop a reusable and fluid Component Base.
- You conduct performance analysis and optimization.
- You structure and optimize code also from an SEO perspective.
- You support the growth of junior developers through coaching, code reviews, and mentoring.
- You collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, and the rest of the team to develop digital products.
- You stay updated on cutting-edge developments in technologies, coding trends, and best practices and bring them into your daily work by engaging the team in constructive and educational discussions.
- You enjoy measuring yourself on projects of different types and from various industries.
Who you are
- Experience in web development of at least 3 years.
- Ability to work in a diverse team (technical, creative, strategic) and to proactively and responsibly manage assigned projects and feedback received.
- Knowledge of patterns, abstraction, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with a modern development workflow based on standard build tools.
- Experience using version control systems.
- Ability to interact with customers in requirements drafting and consulting phases.
- Initiative and curiosity about new technologies, qualities that enable you to deal resourcefully with continuous technological evolution.
- Advanced experience in the main patterns of Asynchronous Functional Programming.
- Experience with preprocessors and task runners.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with GSAP.
- Experience with Twig.
- Experience with Docker.
The team you’re gonna work with
You will be part of the Technology team, led by Stefan Manastirliu (Executive Digital Product Director) and Gabriele Mearelli (Head of Technology). You will work together with Pietro Lerro (Lead Developer).
Executive Digital Product Director
Head of Technology
What we offer
- Remote hiring contract.
- Progress sharing and Team updates with dedicated spaces followed by relaxing moments (dinners, drinks, etc.) offered by Caffeina.
- Ticket Restaurant + coffee & water 24/7.
- Apple Devices.
- Welcome Kit.
- Conferences and Events offered by Caffeina.
- Training, online courses, books and documentation offered by Caffeina.
Non vedi l’ora di mettere in pratica le tue abilità?
Vieni a portare il tuo contributo in progetti come questi.
Caffeina is rooted in a solid corporate culture and an excellent team that never settles. We set the bar very high to achieve the best results. Our team can enjoy transparency and information sharing-that so that everyone can be part of the choices.
We work in a business environment when necessary and celebratory whenever possible. Shared and individual successes are celebrated in an original, genuine, and fun way.