About this role
As a Growth Hacker at Caffeina, you will lead our clients’ digital products’ go-to-market (GTM) strategy and communicate their value in the Italian and international markets. You will have the opportunity to support the growth of products at launch or scale-up, so you will need to be creative and experiment with innovative strategies that bring real impact in terms of growth. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team working closely daily with product managers, developers, designers, and media specialists.
All applications for Growth Hacker are evaluated individually. We use a tool to manage the selection process and communicate with candidates. Sometimes, unfortunately, responses are filtered as Spam: remember to check the folder.
- Collaborate daily with Caffeina’s various teams to fully understand the strategy and goals of each digital product (websites, e-commerce, apps).
- You understand the market by studying customer preferences and needs and monitoring competitor offerings.
- Identify user cases and propose an effective communication strategy to enhance the proposed innovations.
- Define, together with the product manager, a go-to-market (GTM) strategy for the digital product.
- Actively contribute to the growth of the product by setting up, monitoring, and evolving user acquisition and retention mechanics.
- Communicate frequently and punctually to the product team and internal stakeholders on product performance.
- Support the product manager in presenting and discussing collected data with the customer.
Who you are
- Experience of at least 2-3 years in the role.
- Experience in launching new features and/or new products, evaluating success, and improving campaigns.
- Strong commercial awareness and persuasive skills.
- Data-driven and results-oriented.
- Education level to degree level or technical background (Marketing – Software Development – Engineering – Statistics).
- Ability to handle a high level of responsibility and freedom of action.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Marketing, SEO, and SEM.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Optimize, Data Studio, and Tag Manager
- Minimum knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Excellent skills in the use of Keynote (or Powerpoint) and Google Spreadsheet (or Excel).
- Excellent knowledge of the Italian language.
- Good understanding of the English language.
The team you’re gonna work with
You will be part of the Client Services team, led by Luca Sioli, Operations Director. You will work in the Product Management team together with Lorenzo Bertè (Head of Product Management) and Graziano Vincini (Product Supervisor).
Head of Product Management
What we offer
- Employment contract.
- Gross Annual Salary based on experience.
- Ticket Restaurant + coffee & water 24/7.
- Apple Devices.
- Welcome Kit.
- Conferences and Events offered by Caffeina.
Caffeina is rooted in a solid corporate culture and an excellent team that never settles. We set the bar very high to achieve the best results. Our team can enjoy transparency and information sharing-that so that everyone can be part of the choices.
We work in a business environment when necessary and celebratory whenever possible. Shared and individual successes are celebrated in an original, genuine, and fun way.