Mobile Developer on React Native (Full Remote)
About this role
As a Mobile Developer on React Native at Caffeina, you will focus on digital products intended for the mobile environment, developed by the Tech Team and based on the framework in question. Your goal will be to consolidate existing products and be proactive in building future ones. On the technical side, you will interact with APIs developed in-house or by third parties. You will be involved in UI definition by providing technical input to the UI/UX team. You will be challenged to use solutions that offer performance and security and evaluate new and alternative ways, always considering project requirements.
All applications for Mobile Developer on React Native are evaluated individually. We use a tool to manage the selection process and communicate with candidates. Sometimes, unfortunately, responses are filtered as Spam: remember to check the folder.
- Write clean, safe, documented, and tested code.
- Structure and optimize code from a modular perspective.
- Structure even advanced and, if possible reusable UI components.
- You conduct performance analysis and optimization.
- You stay on top of the latest developments in technology, coding trends, and best practices for the front end.
- Knowledge of the limitations of different OS and use of their best practices in terms of UI and animations.
- You will report and respond directly to your Lead Frontend Developer.
Who you are
- Experience in development of at least 2 years, preferably in a digital agency or software development company.
- Ability to work in a diverse team (technical, creative, strategic) and responsibly manage assigned projects and feedback received.
- Abstraction and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the use of version control systems.
- Initiative and curiosity about new technologies, qualities that enable you to deal resourcefully with continuous technological evolution.
- Advanced experience in the main patterns of Asynchronous Functional Programming.
- Experience with React Native.
- Knowledge of workflows (iOS, Android) of app testing/publication/deployment.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in an IT field.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience creating animations/micro interactions with React Native.
The team you’re gonna work with
You will be part of the Technology team, led by Stefan Manastirliu (Executive Digital Product Director) and Gabriele Mearelli (Head of Technology). You will work together with Pietro Lerro (Lead Developer).
Executive Digital Product Director
Head of Technology
What we offer
- Remote hiring contract.
- Progress sharing and Team updates with dedicated spaces followed by relaxing moments (dinners, drinks, etc.) offered by Caffeina.
- Ticket Restaurant + coffee & water 24/7.
- Apple Devices.
- Welcome Kit.
- Conferences and Events offered by Caffeina.
- Training, online courses, books and documentation offered by Caffeina.
Caffeina is rooted in a solid corporate culture and an excellent team that never settles. We set the bar very high to achieve the best results.Our team can enjoy transparency and information sharing-that so that everyone can be part of the choices.
We work in a business environment when necessary and celebratory whenever possible. Shared and individual successes are celebrated in an original, genuine, and fun way.