Social and Content Manager (English Native Speaker)
About this role
As Social and Content Manager (English Native Speaker) at Caffeina, you will be an integral part of the creative team, aiming to interpret, manage, and enhance the activities of the Brands we work for on Social Media. You will be in contact with the projects we follow, getting to know them in detail, and you will be called upon to contribute in both the concept and execution phases.
This position will put you in contact with a brand’s values and challenge you to interpret their vision, values, and products to translate them into digital communication. Our vision of Digital Marketing is beyond that which confines it to a “virtual” world. Instead, we talk about the real world: digital is close to people, not limited to a world with entirely different rules.
All applications for Social and Content Manager (English Native Speaker)are evaluated individually. We use a tool to manage the selection process and communicate with candidates. Sometimes, unfortunately, responses are filtered as Spam: remember to check the folder.
- You implement the content strategy for projects under your responsibility in collaboration with the Content Designer.
- Draft editorial plans for social channels, working together with the Content Designer and Media team so that you can build the best content from both a creative and performance perspective.
- You manage content distribution across online and social media channels.
- Create and analyze reports for projects under your responsibility.
- You create content for websites and mobile apps.
- You handle special projects and competitions.
- You ensure compliance with Caffeina and Client policies and codes of conduct, focusing on content rights and data protection.
- You collaborate with teams across business areas to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- You ensure estimates, delivery times, and deadlines are approved by your Manager.
- You can carry out multiple work streams simultaneously.
- You receive feedback from your Manager and develop consequent solutions.
- You signal critical issues and opportunities related to your work in a timely manner.
- You stay on top of the latest developments in technology, market, and digital trends.
Who you are
- Experience of 3 or more years as a Social Media Manager in a Digital Agency.
- Native English speaker.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to understand and implement client feedback.
- Entrepreneurship, humbleness, tenacity, creativity, accuracy.
- Passion for digital, knowledge of best practices and solutions, interest in emerging trends.
- Knowledge of the technical and operational aspects of digital communication.
- Experience in the professional use of key social media.
- Strong copywriting skills and passion for writing.
- Ability to present projects and execute an idea.
- Ability to perform market and brand helpful analysis to propose result-oriented ideas and projects.
The team you’re gonna work with
You will be part of the Communication team, led by Domenico Manno (Executive Creative Director). You will work in the Content team together with Nicola Guarino (Head of Content).
Executive Creative Director
Head of Content
What we offer
- Employment contract.
- Gross Annual Salary based on experience.
- Progress sharing and Team updates with dedicated spaces followed by relaxing moments (dinners, drinks, etc.) offered by Caffeina.
- Coffee & water 24/7.
- Apple Devices.
- Welcome Kit.
Caffeina is rooted in a solid corporate culture and an excellent team that never settles. We set the bar very high to achieve the best results. Our team can enjoy transparency and information sharing-that so that everyone can be part of the choices.
We work in a business environment when necessary and celebratory whenever possible. Shared and individual successes are celebrated in an original, genuine, and fun way.