Assistant Mobile Developer on React Native (Full Remote)
About this role
As an Assistant Mobile Developer on React Native at Caffeina, you will be focused on digital products intended for the mobile environment, developed by the Tech Team and based on the framework in question.
Your goal will be to provide support to consolidate existing products. From a technical point of view, you will interface with APIs developed internally or by third parties. You will be involved in UI definition by providing technical input to the UI/UX team. You will be challenged to use solutions that provide performance and security and evaluate new and alternative ways, always considering project requirements.
All applications for Assistant Mobile Developer on React Native are evaluated individually. We use a tool to manage the selection process and communicate with candidates. Sometimes, unfortunately, responses are filtered as Spam: remember to check the folder.
- You will learn how to write in clean, safe, documented, and tested code.
- You will structure and optimize code from a modular perspective.
- You will structure even advanced and, if possible reusable UI components.
- You will conduct performance analysis and optimization.
- You will stay on top of the latest developments in technologies, coding trends, and best practices for the frontend.
- You will learn about the limitations/constraints of different OSes and use their best practices in terms of UI and animations.
Who you are
- Ability to work in a diverse team (technical, creative, strategic) and responsibly manage assigned projects and feedback received.
- Abstract thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the use of version control systems.
- Initiative and curiosity about new technologies, qualities that enable you to deal resourcefully with continuous technological evolution.
- Advanced experience in the main patterns of Asynchronous Functional Programming.
- Experience with React Native.
- Knowledge of workflows (iOS, Android) of app testing/publication/deployment.
The team you’re gonna work with
You will be part of the Technology team, led by Stefan Manastirliu (Executive Digital Product Director) and Gabriele Mearelli (Head of Technology). You will work together with Pietro Lerro (Lead Developer).
Executive Digital Product Director
Head of Technology
What we offer
- Internship Contract.
- Sharing progress and Team updates with dedicated spaces followed by relaxing moments (dinners, drinks, etc.) offered by Caffeina.
- Coffee & water 24/7.
- Apple Devices.
- Welcome Kit.
Caffeina is rooted in a solid corporate culture and an excellent team that never settles. We set the bar very high to achieve the best results. Our team can enjoy transparency and information sharing-that so that everyone can be part of the choices.
We work in a business environment when necessary and celebratory whenever possible. Shared and individual successes are celebrated in an original, genuine, and fun way.