Assistant Account Executive
About this role
As an Assistant Account Executive at Caffeina, you will maintain daily contact with the Client, ensuring professional support, timely follow-ups, and investigating new business opportunities.
All applications for Assistant Account Executive are evaluated individually. We use a tool to manage the selection process and communicate with candidates. Sometimes, unfortunately, responses are filtered as Spam: remember to check the folder.
- You gather briefs on the needs and directions of the assigned Client.
- You are supportive in developing and maintaining daily contact with the Client, ensuring professional support, timely follow-ups, and investigating new opportunities.
- You learn to oversee the time tracking of the team assigned to your projects.
- You evaluate yourself and with the team resolving issues, ready to acknowledge any escalations.
- You stay on the cutting edge of the latest developments in technology, market, and digital trends.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent speaking skills, with the ability to explain technical and/or business concepts to diverse audiences.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to present projects and present an idea in public.
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (particularly Excel).
- Good understanding of English.
The team you’re gonna work with
You will be part of the Client Services team, led by Luca Sioli, Operations Director. You will work in the Account Management team together with Francesca Frigeri (Account Coordinator) and Fabiana di Francesco (Account Coordinator).
What we offer
- Internship Contract.
- Coffee & water 24/7.
- Apple Devices .
- Welcome Kit.
Caffeina is rooted in a solid corporate culture and an excellent team that never settles. We set the bar very high to achieve the best results. Our team can enjoy transparency and information sharing-that so that everyone can be part of the choices.
We work in a business environment when necessary and celebratory whenever possible. Shared and individual successes are celebrated in an original, genuine, and fun way.